Over the closing decade WordPress has advanced from a easy running a blog platform right into a effective content material control system. This CMS package deal is right for B2B web site design projects, due to the fact the effective software program middle is augmented with the aid of using over 30,000 plugins that provide countless alternatives for superior capabilities and functionality.
WordPress is strong and we need that will help you harness this power and leverage it to maximise net advertising efforts. Together we are able to create a B2B web site design this is each lovely and functional.
- Quickly build and design your landing pages with easy-to-use WordPress forms. Select your fields, configure your options, and easily embed forms on landing pages designed around your keywords or target market.
- With premium plugins, WordPress can support advanced forms with conditional fields, gated content, file downloads, website registrations, and even help support Google Analytics goal tracking.
- Some B2B companies can have an extremely long sales process that require lead nurturing over a course of many months. WordPress supports this process effortlessly with lead capture, email marketing, and CRM integration.
- WordPress supports your sales process, but allows you to quickly connect your WordPress website to robust third-party software solutions like MailChimp.
Content Management System
- WordPress was designed so real users throughout the world can create and update content in a user friendly dashboard that is intuitive and easy to use on a day to day basis. This allows organizations to update their website as often as they want and do so internally, which saves valuable time and money.
- All of our B2B website design projects include one on one training, in dashboard how-to videos, and interactive walkthroughs. We want to empower you and we want you to love WordPress as much as we do.
- WordPress supports Google’s best practices for B2B website design by providing a mobile responsive website that automatically adapts to tablets and smartphones.
- This means companies only need to invest in and maintain one web presence. This saves on initial investment, ongoing maintenance costs and it makes IT departments very happy.
Return on Investment
- Designing and developing a B2B website can be an expensive project, regardless of the CMS software you choose. WordPress provides a feature rich web presence without the extensive internal cost structure associated with utilizing in-house design and technical resources.
- Ongoing maintenance and low support requirements makes WordPress’ total cost of ownership a small percentage of what it would be with other CMS solutions.
Let's Create Something together
We’d love to help you create something amazing.
Reach out to us and tell us about your vision.