Our WordPress enterprise solutions provide a robust, secure, and scalable platform for complex websites. Through strong coding and solid architecture, WordPress has become the perfect CMS for creating user-friendly, high growth websites.
WordPress operates over 25% of the world’s websites and 65% of CMS driven websites which shows it has quickly become the CMS of choice for organizations of all sizes.
Our enterprise website development projects can include an inclusive solution that encompasses custom design and theme coding, plugin creation, API integrations, search engine optimization, and content migration.
Bring us your project objectives and we’ll create the ideal solution!
- Any organization can have capacity issues within their marketing or IT departments. WordPress allows enterprise customers to have a website professionally designed and built by a seasoned creative agency, while not disrupting in-house staffing and projects.
- From publishing and entertainment to government and academia, WordPress is quickly becoming a popular CMS for enterprise-level users because it offers superior functionality at a fraction of the time to develop an in-house website.
- When WordPress was originally created it was focused solely on blogging. That was, however, a very long time ago. WordPress is now mature and scalable enough to handle large enterprise solutions.
- While there are many other factors that go into making a WordPress installation scalable, the right combination of quality code, a solid hosting environment, and proper server configuration can ensure WordPress can stand up to the toughest of traffic spikes and data usage.
Application Framework & API's
- With the advent of custom post types and enhancements in API’s (application programming interfaces), WordPress is opening up the doors to becoming a low cost building block for applications.
- Custom post types and advanced custom fields allow WordPress developers to create modular content that has unique display and functionality associated with it. This is further strengthened with the inherent use of hooks, actions, and filters. As we move forward in advancing WordPress, API’s become even more important because they allow WordPress to connect and share data with third-party systems.
Secure Hosting With Custom Configurations
- We are seeing more and more organizations opt for third-party hosting companies that specialize in WordPress.
- Hosting companies like WP Engine and Liquid Web make an excellent solution for enterprise websites. Their enterprise solutions provide a robust, secure, and scalable platform for complex, high-traffic WordPress deployments. WP Engine and Liquid Web can provide custom configurations for effortless management of traffic spikes and resource allocations, then backs this technology with 24/7 technical support.
Advance Feature & Functionality
- With over 45,000 plugin extensions available, WordPress gives enterprise users a plethora of functionality. From forums and social media networks to e-commerce and learning management systems, WordPress has a plugin extension to meet almost any situation.
- And if an existing solution isn’t already in place, custom plugins will allow WordPress users to create custom stand-alone applications without ever touching the core software’s source code.
Let's Create Something together
We’d love to help you create something amazing.
Reach out to us and tell us about your vision.